Saturday, April 30, 2011
Vision model Justin Gaston photographed by Richard Pier Petit, with styling by Eugene Ong,hair by Kali (Celestine),makeup by Geoffrey Rodriguez (Ford Artists), and photo assistance by Conan Thai.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Action Comics #900 is an oversized landmark issue with a number of Superman stories by various creative teams, but the main story continues the 'Reign Of Doomsday' crossover, picking up Conner(Superboy)Kent's story from Superboy #6, where he was defeated by the creature called Doomsday. Conner soon finds Doomsday's other victims:
and commiserates as to how they were defeated:
A battle naturally occurs:
as well as the arrival of Superman, who had pressing matters to attend to elsewhere, taking up the bulk of the story. The Cyborg Superman has something to show the group, however:
And it looks like each hero/heroine gets his/her own Doomsday in the next installment!
- ► 2014 (2698)
- ► 2013 (2418)
- ► 2012 (2011)
04/24 - 05/01
- Kaylan, Filip & Renato By Justin Vioini!
- Justin Gaston By Richard Pier Petit!
- Anton Antipov In Black & White!
- Kaylan Morgan At Red!
- Kaylan Morgan By Laura Egan!
- Renato Ferreira For Undergear Summer!
- David Webster In Rufskin!
- Andre Ziehe By Bell Soto!
- Superboy In Action #900!
- Aaron O'Connell For Details!
- More Eric Singler By Brian Kaminski!
- Cameron Zuniga By Charles Johnson!
- Caleb Halstead For Armani Exchange!
- Marlon Teixeira By Dusan Reljin!
- Jason Boyce By Josh Norris!
- Josh Kloss For Grazia!
- Renato Ferreira By Rick Day!
- Carlos Freire For Impetus!
- A/X Style Splash Campaign!
- Moritz Mitterbauer For Style Up Your Life!
- Josh Kloss Just Because!
- A/X Summer Splash Pool Party!
- More Zeb Ringle By Greg Vaughan!
- Igor Augusto For Papi!
- Yet Another Kevin Keller Cover?
- Armani Exchange Spring Shoot Day Video!
- More Rob Wilson By Scott Hoover!
- ▼ 04/24 - 05/01 (27)
- ► 2010 (1084)
- ► 2009 (172)