Saturday, January 22, 2011
Friday, January 21, 2011
Literally, in Young Justice #0, companion title to the Cartoon Network series by Kevin Hopps, Greg Weisman, and Mike Norton, Superboy emerges from Wally West's closet, which he felt was more in keeping with what he'd grown accustomed to at Cadmus before being rescued by the soon-to-be Young Justice members in the first episodes of the cartoon. A clone of Superman, Superboy had nowhere to go once the group dispersed to await a decision by the Justice League as to what to do with them after they'd destroyed Cadmus. Wally(Kid Flash)West makes an offer:
That night Superboy expresses how abandoned he feels as best he can) by Superman's apparent lack of interest in him.
The next morning is the closet scene, followed by a trip to the mall, where we learn how Superboy manages his wardrobe:
After doing the 'superhero' thing and capturing some bad guys, Wally and Superboy cement their friendship before meeting with the rest of the group:
It's a cute issue, and this 'universe' is clearly different than the main DCU, in that Superboy and the Kid Flash of the DCU are friends, but not as close as Superboy and Robin. Also, Kid Flash in the main DCU is Bart Allen, with Wally already having passed that torch. Main DCU Superboy has been adopted by Superman and his adoptive parents, the Kents, and has a Kryptonian name of 'Kon-El', as well as a secret identity as Conner Kent, though he, too, went by just 'Superboy' for some time after first arriving in Metropolis. Young Justice airs Fridays at 7 p.m. on the Cartoon Network. Supernoy's scenes from the pilot can be seen here:
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Above and below are pictures of Kaylan Morgan from City Models photographed by Jay Perez, and referring to Kaylan as 'Kaylan Falgoust'.
Seems that Kaylan's bother, Landon Falgoust, seen in the picture below with Kaylan and others, was signed to City first, and got Kaylan in later, as Landon interviews here.
Kaylan is referred to as 'Kaylan Morgan Falgoust' by stylist Leslie Foley, who worked with him for the below pics for And Men Magazine November/December 2010 photographed by Nick Aitken.
Greg Vaughan photographs Brazilian models Arthur Sales and Francisco Lachowski in a rare moment of not having been shaved to within an inch of their lives and therefore looking rather like two adults for the second issue of Coitus magazine! (Source:Made In Brazil, Scans:Sunlighter at Modelhommes)
- ► 2017 (252)
- ► 2016 (1308)
- ► 2015 (2121)
- ► 2014 (2595)
- ► 2013 (2294)
- ► 2012 (1829)
01/16 - 01/23
- More Chad White By Greg Vaughan!
- Marlon Teixeira & Tomas Guarracino For Hermes!
- Jesse Carter In Cyclemania!
- Rob Evans & Paolo Roldan For Givenchy!
- Marlon Teixeira For Terranova!
- Superboy Comes Out Of The Closet!
- More Kevin Freed For Ninh Nguyen!
- Rafael Nadal for Armani!
- Kaylan Morgan Falgoust?
- Arthur Sales & Francisco Lachowski By Greg Vaughan...
- Marlon Teixeira By Kostas Avgoudis!
- Florian Bourdila For Frankie Morello!
- Catwoman & Bane To Appear In Third Batman Movie!
- Alan Carey By Mariano Vivanco!
- Silviu Tolu For Guess Spring Summer 2011!
- Ram Boneh By Samuel Zakuto!
- Robin Goes Undercover!
- Even More Seth Kuhlmann By Greg Vaughan!
- Still An Aquarius!
- Chad White By Greg Vaughan!
- Bananas For Tomas Guarracino!
- Dirk Bikkembergs 2011 Runway!
- Updating Axel Brorson!
- Filip Gustavsson For Red Models!
- Marlon Teixeira For Carlo Pignatelli!
- Marlon Teixeira For Salvatore Ferragamo!
- Marlon Teixeira For Emporio Armani!
- ▼ 01/16 - 01/23 (27)
- ► 2010 (981)
- ► 2009 (167)