Saturday, November 20, 2010
The future Knights of the Round Table have been introduced sporadically through the first three seasons of BBC's 'Merlin', but they will soon gather together to aid future King of Camelot Prince Arthur, and are seen here in promotional shots! Along with Colin Morgan as Merlin and Bradley James as Arthur,we see the previously introduced Eoin Macken as Gwaine, Santiago Cabrera as Lancelot, Adetomiwa Edun as Gwen's brother, Elyan, and series regular Rupert Young as Sir Leon, the only member of the group currently a knight of Camelot. Rounding out the group is Tom Hopper as Percival!
Tom Hopper previously had a role in the current series of Doctor Who, and it looked as if it might have been intended to be recurring, but that's not how things played out. Nice to see him in this, especially with the BBC committed to at least one more season of the show!
Personally, much as I enjoy parts of the 'Merlin' series, I am really looking forward to STARZ' 'Camelot', starring Joseph Fiennes and Eva Green, a show not aiming at an all-ages audience.
Friday, November 19, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Alan Ritchson, Smallville's Aquaman, returns this Friday at 8p.m. in the episode entitled "Patriot".
This time, though, A.C., as Aquaman is known on the show, is not alone, but accompanied by his wife, Mera, played by Elena Satine.
Posted by Kenn Dunn at 6:12 PM
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Despite struggling in the ratings, FOX's Human Target returns for a second season tonight at 8 p.m.! I LIKED the first season, but I have a soft spot for old school action-adventure shows with stand-alone episodes and a solid cast. The show was apparently 'tweaked' in order to make the second season more viewer-friendly, so I'm not certain it'll be as entertaining as it had been, though the first season cast of Mark Vally, Chi McBride, and Jackie Earle Haley return. Apparently, one of the 'tweaks' was to add more women to the cast, but since one of those women is played by Indira Varma, who was great in Rome and Torchwood, I'm cautiously optimistic. If she puts on a Resurrection Glove, I'm sold!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
D&G's new Time ads involve an idyllic picnic followed by a summer rain shower, directed by Cyril Guyot, and featuring several models, including my fave, Florian Bourdila! Below, catch two of the ads, as well as a look backstage.
- ► 2014 (1539)
- ► 2013 (2421)
- ► 2012 (2011)
- ► 2011 (1822)
11/14 - 11/21
- Hot Knights!
- Lucas Gil For Mens Underwear Store!
- Florian Bourdila For Smalto!
- Sean Sullivan and Adam Crigler For Ralph Lauren Ru...
- Young Justice In TV Guide!
- Charles Devoe By Greg Vaughan!
- Tomas Skoloudik For The Only Son!
- Aquaman Returns To Smallville!
- More Ben Brian By Jeff Slater!
- Florian On A Mission!
- Human Target Returns Tonight!
- Sean Faris For G-Shock!
- Kevin Keller Returns In February!
- Kyle Ledeboer By Christian Rios!
- Spending Time With Florian!
- Gone With Florian!
- Eric Watts By Nacho Alegre!
- Kyle Ledeboer By Michael Franco!
- Bo Ackerson In Guapo Magazine!
- Seth Kuhlmann By Adam Kozik!
- Ryan Bertroche For CK Underwear!
- Tomas Skoloudik For Gilt Man!
- Simon Nessman For Armani Exchange!
- Zeb Ringle By Scott Hoover in M Mensuel!
- Autumn In Buckhead!
- Lucas Kerr Sighting!
- Superboy By Eddy Barrows!
- ▼ 11/14 - 11/21 (27)
- ► 2009 (172)