Saturday, October 16, 2010
Kaylan Morgan is on the cover of Lash magazine's first online issue, and in an editorial entittled 'Black Mamba' by EXTERFACE, with Felicia @ New Madison, styling by Nicolas Chicanot, hair by Mike Desir, and make up by Jacques Uzzardi! (Source:acausedesgarcons)
Theo Hutchcraft and Adam Anderson of Hurts release the official video for "Stay" off of their CD "Happiness". One of my favorite songs on the CD, but both versions of the "Wonderful Life" video are still the best IMO.
Other than briefly dating a Cosmopolitan cover model back when I was in school, all I know about the magazine is that there is a quiz and the covers seem to feature 'celebrities' now. So it was in checking out one of my favorite websites Definition of a Man that I found out about the Bachelor of the Year contest that selects models and regular guys from each state to be voted on by the readership. It's like the November elections, but better looking.
Cal from Wisconsin, and Timothy, from North Dakota, are my two favorites, but I have a fondness for magicians, so here's Rob from Rhode Island as well:
..and I have to show some love for my current home state of Georgia, and Marvin makes that pretty easy to do:
I wish them all luck, and, who knows, we may see them again.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Brian Shimansky appears in the F.TAPE and Co:Lab feature "Nowhere But Now" by photographer Paul James Hay, with styling by Patrick Rinkel, hair & make up by Gregory Makris. The other model is Jocette Coote. The true revelation, though, is that Brian Shimansky proves himself to be more than a pretty face (and bod) in that he wrote the story behind the shoot. Check it out.
Stephanie Brown has spent the past tear or so establishing herself as Batgirl after a rocky career as 'The Spoiler', an attempt by herself to make up for the criminal career of her father, the Cluemaster, all while Bruce 'Batman' Wayne has been 'dead'. Now he's back, and DC Comics is milking the return with a series focusing on Bruce's adventures through time, as well as one'shots where Bruce assesses and reunites with individuals or groups important to the Bat Family, such as the Batgirl issue:
After testing Steph in her Batgirl identity (and, by extension, Barbara 'Oracle' Gordon, the original Batgirl, who was assisting her)in a technologically enhanced battle suit, Bruce is later tracked by a civilian Steph, whose 'welcome back' isn't quite what he expected:
Later Steph, in her Batgirl suit, offers further explanation:
And we get a defiant Steph, whom Bruce is more than willing to accept as an ally, and the rightful wearer of the costume.
Then, Bruce goes off to visit more people..
- ► 2016 (181)
- ► 2015 (2202)
- ► 2014 (2740)
- ► 2013 (2405)
- ► 2012 (1989)
- ► 2011 (1816)
10/10 - 10/17
- Kaylan Morgan For Lash Magazine!
- Josh Boyd By Darroch Putnam!
- Hurts: "Stay" Video!
- Cosmo Bachelor Contestants!
- Fred Laatsch For Prepidemic!
- Trunk Show!
- Here Comes Trouble!
- Wild Side Walk Revisited!
- Arthur Sales Armani Exchange Shoot Day Video!
- "Nowhere But Now"
- Batgirl Says It All!
- More Stephan Wiesinger By Sam Scott Schiavo!
- Puff Kerry!
- Ryan Bertroche Arives In London!
- Stephan Wiesinger By Sam Scott Schiavo!
- Lasse Larsen By Stewart Shining!
- "The Long Ride To Anywhere"
- Digital Shimansky!
- Felix Badman Doing Good!
- David Jensen For Junior Magazine!
- Cory Fritz By Jeff Slater!
- "A Spy For All Seasons" Video!
- Rob Evans By Bruce Weber!
- Carlos Freire, Made In Brazil!
- Update Of Arthur Sales For Armani Exchange!
- Still More Sean Sullivan For Ralph Lauren Rugby!
- Renato Ferreira For Cita Bella!
- Michael Vavra By Wolfgang Schmidhuber!
- "I Drove All Night" By Norbert Kniat!
- Nick Riback By Michael Rowe!
- ▼ 10/10 - 10/17 (30)
- ► 2009 (169)