Sunday, July 04, 2010
With Steve Rogers' return from the dead, James 'Bucky' Buchanon Barnes stint as Captain America would almost certainly come to an end, as Bucky only felt himself to be standing in for former mentor/partner. But Bucky/Cap had proven popular among many readers (including myself), so Marvel decided to have Steve Rogers take a different role as Steve Rogers, Super-Soldier, referencing the Super-Soldier Serum which had initially turned scrawny Steve into Captain America back in World War II. Steve gets his own title as well as a return to the Avengers, while Bucky continues in the Captain America book (as well as at least one Anengers title), and everyone is happy.
And for those that wish to see Steve Rogers as Captain America, there's the Ultimate line of Marvel Comics and the upcoming feature film.
- ► 2014 (1578)
- ► 2013 (2421)
- ► 2012 (2011)
- ► 2011 (1822)
07/04 - 07/11
- Justin & Brian In Client #1!
- Eric Sage In Hero Mag!
- Mega Model Totolua!
- Neal Adams Returns To Batman!
- Mario Loncarski On Das Biber!
- Michael Pollinger In Das Biber!
- Elia Cometti At Request!
- Dioni Tabbers In Italian Vogue!
- Anton Antipov For Undergear!
- Digital Eric Sage!
- Brett Kallio Update!
- Duke Dlouhy For Undergear!
- Tommy Herd By Randall Mesdon!
- Summer Style At Armani Exchange!
- Nicholas Lemons For free Soul!
- Sean Sullivan By Doug Inglish!
- Mario Loncarski For GQ Italia!
- Marvel Makes Room For Two Captain Americas!
- Sean Sullivan For Ralph Lauren Rugby!
- Happy 4th Of July!
- ▼ 07/04 - 07/11 (20)
- ► 2009 (172)